Perth timber floors has been installing some of the finest floors in Perth homes and businesses since 1991. A Family- based WA owned company takes pride in helping you chose the right timber and finish for your home, along with our onsite delivery, friendly and fully-trained carpenters and floor sanders, who can guarantee a smooth and stress free Installation.
In addition to this we can now offer other new services including Painting and decorating, polished plaster and furniture relocation.
The current new owner, Mark Bowles brings his experience in the renovation remodeling field front across Europe where he has been working for the past 30 years , now making Perth Timber Floors even better, so why not give him a call on 0448 475 115
We specialise in:
- Floors in new homes, extensions and additions.
- Solid strip floors and parquetry installation.
- Kitchen floors for remodels and renovations.
- Matching and extending existing timber floors.
- Acoustic matting for BCA regulations
- Use of recycled and reclaimed timber flooring.
- Timber cladding for concrete and MDF staircases.
- Pre-finished and engineered timber flooring systems.
- Acoustic options to meet BCA regulations for multi-level dwellings.
- Repairs and patching after renovations, wall and hearth removal.
- Heritage and specialist commercial projects.
- Insurance works and repairs resulting from white ant and water ingress.